Looking to get in touch?
While I love mail, the more time I spend answering you individually, the less time I’m out finding information to help you travel better!
Before sending me an email, please read the following:
- Please review my site. If I haven’t written about the destination, then I cannot answer any questions about the destination. Emails that ask “what should I do in [place I’ve never been]?” will simply go unresponded.
- If you are e-mailing me about visa questions, please contact an embassy or consulate. I can’t comment on individual situations and will not respond to your email. Better you hear information from the source then my advice potentially putting you in an unfavorable situation.
- If you wondering where you should start on planning your trip, know that I am not a travel agency and emails asking me to book your trip will be deleted.
- I love itineraries, but planning them is a very personal process. For what places to go and thing to see, only you can answer that.
- If you work in PR, don’t send me press releases or put me on your mailing list.
- I do not accept guest posts.
- I do not do sponsored posts or other advertising.
I’ll help any way I can! The more specific your question the better.
If you’ve found an error, please let us know so we can update the site!